Best Online Casinos in Europe
Welcome to Gambling Bulldog, your ultimate guide to the best online casinos in Europe / EU! Whether you are looking for a reliable and licensed casino, a huge selection of games, or generous bonuses and promotions, we have you covered. We have tested and reviewed hundreds of European online casinos and here you will find the best ones.
You can find more casinos and news in our main menu. 18+ | gamble responsibly.
Only the Best Online Casinos at Gambling Bulldog Europe / EU!
Welcome to our site gamblingbulldog.com EU. This is the sister site to the UK site.
We will help you find the best European online casinos! We recommend only reliable, most trusted and licensed EU casinos. We have tested and reviewed hundreds of online casinos that accept players from the EU.
- Security and fairness: We only recommend online casinos that use the latest encryption technology, have valid licenses from reputable authorities, and are regularly audited by independent agencies.
- Game variety and quality: We mostly recommend online casinos that offer a wide range of games from the leading software providers, such as slots, table games, live casino, jackpots, and more. We also check the graphics, sound effects, and gameplay of the games.
- Bonuses and promotions: Some casinos offer generous and transparent bonuses and promotions to their players, such as welcome bonuses, free spins, cashback, loyalty programs, tournaments, and more. We also check the terms and conditions of these offers, such as wagering requirements, expiration dates, and other restrictions.
- Customer support and banking: We only recommend online casinos that offer friendly and professional customer support via various channels, such as live chat, email, phone, or social media. We also check the availability, speed, and security of the banking methods offered by the online casinos, such as credit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, bank transfers, and cryptocurrencies.
On our website, you will find detailed reviews of each online casino we recommend, as well as ratings from other players. You will also find useful tips and tricks on how to play online casino games, how to manage your money and time wisely, and how to have fun and enjoy yourself. Gambling Bulldog is your one-stop destination for everything related to online gambling in Europe. Join us today and discover the best online casinos in Europe!
Introducing a Great Website about the Latest, Best, and All MGA Casinos!
This website MGA casino info features a comprehensive list of the latest, top-quality, and all MGA-licensed casinos. MGA, or Malta Gaming Authority, ensures a secure and fair gaming environment for players. Stay updated on new MGA casinos, their bonuses, and games. It’s your ultimate guide to the world of MGA casinos.
Gambling Bulldog offers you honest reviews
We review online casinos for people around the world, but most of our readers are from Europe. Our reviews include the listed casinos and also payment methods, games and much more. Even the operators are reviewed, such as BP Group, Infiniza Limited, Estolio Limited, Damagi, Gammix, N1 interactive, White Hat and Claymore.
European Gambling Licenses: Malta Gaming Authority and Estonian License
Online gambling is a popular and lucrative industry that attracts millions of players and operators from all over the world. However, not all online gambling websites are trustworthy and fair. To ensure the safety and integrity of online gambling, many countries have established their own licensing and regulatory frameworks that online gambling operators must comply with in order to offer their services legally and responsibly.
Two of the most reputable and widely recognized online gambling licenses in Europe are the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) license and the Estonian license. These licenses are issued by the respective authorities of Malta and Estonia, two small but influential countries in the European Union. Both licenses are valid for operators who want to offer their services to players from other European countries, as well as from other regions where online gambling is not legally prohibited. However, some countries may have specific restrictions or requirements for online gambling operators, so it is always advisable to check the local laws and regulations before entering a new market.
Malta Gaming Authority License
The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) is the gaming control board of Malta, responsible for regulating most forms of gambling in its territory, including both land-based and online gambling services. The MGA was established in 2001 and has since become one of the leading online gambling regulators in the world, with a high international reputation and recognition.
The MGA offers four types of licenses for different online gambling activities: Type 1 for casino games, Type 2 for fixed-odds betting, Type 3 for peer-to-peer games such as poker and bingo, and Type 4 for controlled skill games such as fantasy sports/. Each license has a validity period of five years and can be renewed upon application.
The MGA license has many benefits for online gambling operators, such as:
- A secure and stable business environment that adheres to the European Union standards and principles.
- A medium operation cost that includes a one-time application fee of €5,000, an annual license fee of €25,000, and a gaming tax that ranges from 0.5% to 5% depending on the type of license.
- A comprehensive and transparent set of legislation, regulations, and directives that ensure fairness, transparency, player protection, crime prevention, and social responsibility in online gambling.
- A fast and efficient licensing process that takes around 12 to 16 weeks to complete.
- A possibility to obtain multiple licenses for different products under the same legal entity.
To obtain an MGA license, an online gambling operator must meet several requirements, such as:
- Having a registered company in Malta or appointing a local representative.
- Having a sound business plan that demonstrates the financial viability, sustainability, and integrity of the operation.
- Having a robust technical infrastructure that ensures the security, reliability, and quality of the online gambling services.
- Having a competent management team that has the necessary experience, qualifications, and skills in online gambling.
- Having a clear ownership structure that discloses the identity and background of all shareholders, directors, and key officials.
- Having a valid certification from an independent testing laboratory that verifies the fairness and randomness of the games and software.
- Having a compliant anti-money laundering policy that follows the international standards and best practices.
- Having a responsible gaming policy that includes measures to prevent underage gambling, problem gambling, fraud, and collusion.
The MGA license is widely accepted and respected by players, operators, and regulators alike. It is considered one of the best online gambling licenses in Europe and beyond.
The Estonian gambling license
Estonia is a country in Northern Europe that has a regulated and legal online gambling market. The Estonian gambling license is intended for companies that want to operate online gambling services such as slot machines, lotteries, sports betting, and casino games. To obtain an Estonian gambling license, a company must meet the following requirements:
- The company must be registered in Estonia or have a branch office in Estonia.
- The company must have a good reputation and no criminal record.
- The company must have sufficient financial resources and solvency to ensure the payment of winnings and taxes.
- The company must have a secure and reliable software platform that meets the technical standards and requirements of the Estonian Tax and Customs Board (ETCB).
- The company must pay a state fee of 47,940 euros for the application and an annual fee of 31,960 euros for the license.
There are two types of licenses that a company must obtain to legally provide and operate online gambling services in Estonia:
- An activity license for organizing gambling, which is valid for five years. This license authorizes the company to engage in gambling operations within the country.
- An operating permit for organizing gambling, which is valid for one year and can be renewed annually. This permit specifies the type, location, and conditions of the gambling activities that the company can offer.
The ETCB is the authority that issues and supervises the Estonian gambling licenses. The ETCB also maintains a list of legal gambling operators on its website. The ETCB can revoke or suspend a license if the company violates the Gambling Act or other regulations.
The benefits of obtaining an Estonian gambling license are:
- Access to a growing and lucrative online gambling market in Estonia and the European Union.
- A low corporate tax rate of 20% on distributed profits.
- A transparent and fair regulatory framework that ensures consumer protection and responsible gambling.
- A possibility to offer a variety of online gambling products and services to customers.
The challenges of obtaining an Estonian gambling license are:
- A high initial cost of applying for and maintaining the license.
- A strict compliance with the technical and legal requirements of the ETCB.
- A competition with other licensed operators in the market.
Country specific gambling licenses in Europe
Gambling licenses are legal permits that allow online gambling operators to offer their services in a certain jurisdiction. Gambling licenses are issued by the relevant authorities of each country, and they have different requirements and conditions depending on the type and scope of the gambling activities. Gambling licenses are important for ensuring the legality, safety, and reliability of the online gambling market, as well as for protecting the consumers and preventing fraud, money laundering, and match fixing.
In Europe, there are many countries that have regulated and legal online gambling markets, and each country has its own gambling license regime. Some countries have a single license system that covers all types of online gambling products, such as casino games, sports betting, poker, bingo, and lotteries. Other countries have a multi-license system that requires operators to obtain separate licenses for each product category. Some countries also have different licenses for land-based and online gambling.
Some examples of European countries with gambling licenses are:
- Sweden: Sweden has a dual-license system that distinguishes between online gambling and betting, and gambling that has a public benefit, such as lotteries and land-based bingo. The Swedish Gambling Authority (Spelinspektionen) is the authority that issues and supervises the gambling licenses in Sweden. To obtain a Swedish gambling license, an operator must meet several criteria, such as having a good reputation, sufficient financial resources, secure and reliable software, and paying a state fee and an annual fee. A Swedish gambling license is valid for five years for online gambling and betting, and one year for public benefit gambling.
- Malta: Malta is one of the most popular jurisdictions for online gambling operators in Europe, as it offers a favorable tax regime, a stable legal framework, and a high level of consumer protection. The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) is the authority that regulates and licenses the online gambling industry in Malta. The MGA offers four types of licenses: Class 1 for casino games and lotteries; Class 2 for fixed-odds betting; Class 3 for peer-to-peer gaming; and Class 4 for hosting and managing gaming operations. A Maltese gambling license is valid for five years and can be renewed .
- United Kingdom: The United Kingdom has one of the largest and most competitive online gambling markets in Europe, with a wide range of products and operators. The Gambling Commission is the authority that regulates and licenses the online gambling industry in the UK. The Gambling Commission offers three types of licenses: operating license for conducting gambling activities; personal management license for key personnel in charge of strategy, finance, marketing, or compliance; and personal functional license for staff who work in casinos or bingo premises. A UK gambling license is valid indefinitely unless revoked or surrendered .
These are just some of the examples of country specific gambling licenses in Europe. There are many other countries that have their own licensing regimes, such as Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Ireland, Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Iceland and later also Finland. Each country has its own benefits and challenges for obtaining a gambling license. Therefore, it is important for online gambling operators to research the legal requirements and market conditions of each jurisdiction before applying for a license.
Gambling sites in Finland
Finland will get a license system, so most of the Best EU / European online casinos don’t want to be promoted to Finnish players. GamblingBulldog is not for Finnish players. You may want to visit instead sites such as casinovertailu.com, pelipiste.com or Qkasinot.com.
You can also read more about the tax free EU licenses in Finnish at MGA-kasinot.com or Viron-kasinot.com. Later you can read more about the Finnish license at Kasinot or Nettikasinot Suomi. It’s possible the license system will be quite same as it is in Sweden now.
European online casinos are usually sites with country-specific licenses. For example, in Finland this means the Veikkaus company, while in Sweden it is Spelinspektionen Sverige that licenses local online casinos. Gambling Bulldog lists, however, general license EU online casinos and the best ones are in our recommendations. Whenever possible, however, always play on sites with a local license!
Whether you are looking for a reliable and licensed casino, a huge selection of games, or generous bonuses and promotions, we have you covered at Gambling Bulldog. We list the top EU casinos 2023!
We recommend the local licenses. For UK players, it’s the online casinos licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. For Swedish players, it’s the Spelinspektionen Sverige licensed casinos. And so on. When possible, please play at your locally licensed casinos. Gamble responsibly and follow your local age limits, rules, and laws.
Yes, we list also some online casinos without a European license. But, only if they are safe and accept also players from Europe. Some of the Curacao and Kahnawake Gaming Commission casinos are safe and worth reviewing.
Responsible gambling is a concept that aims to prevent and reduce the harms associated with gambling, such as gambling addiction, underage gambling, fraudulent and criminal behavior, and information privacy breaches. Responsible gambling involves the cooperation and commitment of various stakeholders in the gambling industry, such as government regulators, operators, vendors, and consumers. Responsible gambling initiatives can include:
- Providing information and education on the risks and consequences of gambling, as well as the available resources and support for problem gamblers and their families.
- Implementing policies and procedures that ensure the fairness, integrity, and security of gambling operations and transactions, as well as the protection of customer data and records.
- Offering tools and options that allow customers to control and monitor their own gambling behavior, such as setting limits on time, money, and frequency of gambling, self-excluding from gambling sites or venues, blocking gambling-related transactions on their bank cards, or seeking professional help.
- Training and certifying staff and employees to identify and assist customers who show signs of problematic gambling or request help.
- Conducting research and evaluation on the effectiveness and impact of responsible gambling measures and practices.
Responsible gambling is not only a legal obligation but also a social responsibility for the gambling industry. By promoting responsible gambling, the industry can enhance its reputation, trustworthiness, and customer loyalty, as well as contribute to the well-being of society. Responsible gambling is also a personal choice for the customers who gamble. By practicing responsible gambling, they can enjoy gambling as a form of entertainment without compromising their health, finances, or relationships.
Visit Gambling Therapy for more information and help.
Gambling tools are features or options that online gambling operators provide to their customers to help them control and monitor their gambling behavior. Gambling tools can help people who have gambling problems to reduce the harms and risks associated with gambling, such as losing more money than they can afford, chasing losses, or developing a gambling addiction. Some examples of gambling tools are:
- Deposit limits: Deposit limits allow customers to set a maximum amount of money that they can deposit into their gambling account within a certain period of time, such as a day, a week, or a month. Deposit limits can help customers to manage their gambling budget and prevent them from overspending or borrowing money to gamble.
- Time limits: Time limits allow customers to set a maximum amount of time that they can spend on gambling within a certain period of time, such as a day, a week, or a month. Time limits can help customers to balance their gambling with other activities and responsibilities, and avoid spending too much time on gambling.
- Self-exclusion: Self-exclusion allows customers to request to be excluded from accessing their gambling account or any gambling services for a certain period of time, such as six months, one year, or indefinitely. Self-exclusion can help customers who want to stop gambling completely or take a break from gambling for a while.
- Reality checks: Reality checks are reminders or notifications that pop up on the screen while customers are gambling, informing them of how long they have been playing, how much money they have won or lost, and giving them the option to continue or quit. Reality checks can help customers to keep track of their gambling behavior and make informed decisions.
- Gambling blockers: Gambling blockers are software applications or browser extensions that block access to online gambling sites or apps on the device that they are installed on. Gambling blockers can help customers who want to avoid the temptation of gambling online or who have self-excluded from online gambling.
These are just some of the examples of gambling tools that can help when we have gambling problems. There are many other tools and resources available for people who want to gamble responsibly or seek help for their gambling issues.
Search for help via Google.
The Best Casinos in Europe
Top European Online Casinos 2023:
1 CashSpin per €1, max 250 + 10% Cashback
150 Spins + up to 10% Cashback.
200% up to €2,500 + 50 Spins
CASINO: 200% up to €200 + 10% Daily Cashback | SPORTS: 100% ComboBoost + 10% Daily Cashback on Live Sports
100% up to €300 + 50 Spins
1 CashSpin per €1, up to 250 Spins
2 Cash Spins per €1, up to 3,000 Spins
4 Cash Spins per €1, up to 1,000 Spins
2 Cash Spins per €1, up to 3,000 Spins
100 Cash Spins - No Limits
1 Cash Spin per €1, up to 1,000 Spins
1 Cash Spin per €1, up to 1,000 Spins
100% up to €200 + 100 bonus spins
100 Spins + up to 10% Cashback
200% up to €200 + 10% Daily Cashback
200% up to €200 + 10% Daily Cashback
100% up to €300 + 100 bonus spins
2 Cash Spins per €1, up to 500 Spins
100% up to €250 + 50 Spins
See also the newest casinos (EU) 2023!