Hop in and join the fun as the Max Quest: Dead Man´s Cove takes on a new adventure to the seas. For fame and fortune, prepare to explore the Dead Men from the legends of the Caribbean. The legend says that this mysterious island is where you can discover a hoard of hidden treasures. Buried by the most dreaded Pirate King Brutus beware because he has risen again from the seas to protect his treasures!
Together with other Max Quest players, you will stand against this brutal Pirate in this action-filled 3D slot. Fight against infected rats, monstrous crabs that are thirsty for blood, and an entire crew of ghostly pirates. The Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove is an RPG slot with a maximum payout that is up to 6,000x your stake.
|Release date:||November, 2020|
Where to play Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove slot
These are the top Betsoft casinos, if you want to play Max Quest: Dead Man´s cove slot:[bonustable num=10 orderby=’_as_rating’ tag=’Betsoft’ version=’2′ ]
Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove is an RPG 3D slot with a pirate theme. Designed with more animations and interactive gameplay, the game provides a slot game with a twist to players. The action in this game is greater than regular slots since you are not stuck with the classic play button. You will also use your mouse to air your chosen weapon and shoot the enemies.
If you are a sharpshooter, you can score huge winnings so prepare yourself to face Captain Blackbeard’s undead crew. With up to 6 players in one room, this is the kind of party that can kill your boredom. Available in free demo play and real money play, this game can be played on desktop and mobile devices.
Features in Max Quest: Dead Man´s Cove slot
The Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove Slot has 5 reels and unique gameplay compared with other slots from BetSoft. The goal in this game is to shoot the enemies and kill them to take their loot as a winning prize. Each bullet you fire consumes a fixed price just like the enemies you have to kill. Since this is an RPG (role-playing game) slot, you also have a fixed number of HP (health points).
The payout you can get depends on the amount of damage you deal with the enemies. Hence, the more damage you can do the bigger prizes you can get. The rewards are automatically after slaying an enemy. What are the prizes to expect in this unique slot? Depending on your damage, you can get treasures, special weapons, and of course cash prizes.
There are also Side Quests that you can take in Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove Slot. So, be sure to collect as many keys as you can to unlock treasure chests. At the same time, you can claim prizes worth up to 50x your stake plus special weaponry to slay enemies. Once you load the game, it will take you to the game lobby that shows different game rooms.
You are free to choose which room that displays a price range between £0.02 and £1 per bullet you want to play. Unlike other games where one player can only play in each slot game, this slot allows up to 6 players. This means that they can play in one room at the same time and compete for the same prizes. If multiple players joined you in the same room, the rewards for slaying the enemies will be divided.
However, only those players who dealt more damage to the enemy will receive rewards. There are also special prizes for the player who made the most lethal blow. Thus, players are more encouraged to compete with each other and get a higher reward.
Dead Man’s Cove Weapons
The season will start with just a standard pistol as the default weapon. As the game progress, special weapons can be obtained by either looting the slain enemies or purchasing them. The enemies may drop a loot chest that contains a random weapon and an additional x1, x2, or x3 of your cash prize.
All weapons require the same cost per bullet price even though special weapons deal more damage than the standard pistol.
- Standard Pistol = Shot Strength: 1/5. It targets 1 enemy at a time.
- Rapid Fire Pistol = Shot Strength: 2/5. It targets 1 enemy at a time.
- Shotgun = Shot Strength: 2/5. It targets 1 enemy at a time.
- Machine Gun = Shot Strength: 2/5. It targets 1 enemy at a time. Its bullets may also ricochet and hit an extra target.
- Grenade = Shot Strength: 3/5. It hits up to 7 enemies at a time.
- Mine Launcher = Shot Strength: 3/5. It can hit multiple enemies.
- Rocket Launcher = Shot Strength: 3/5. It hits 1 enemy at a time with a cluster of 4 explosive rockets.
- Plasma Rifle = Shot Strength: 4/5. It hits a single target with a stream of plasma.
- Laser = Shot Strength 4/5. It hits 1 enemy at a time. However, its bullets may also redirect to hit an extra target.
- Railgun = Shot Strength 4/5. It hits up to 3 enemies at a time.
- Flamethrower = Shot Strength 5/5. It can hit multiple enemies with a stream of burning napalm.
- Cryogun = Shot Strength 5/5. It freezes enemies and can hit multiple targets at a time.
- Artillery Strike = Shot Strength 5/5. It hits multiple enemies using an artillery bombardment.
The higher the shot strength a weapon has, the more efficient it is against the enemies. These weapons can cause also critical hits, instant kills, and even overkills depending on the specific weapon you get. Thus, keep your eyes open to spot any loot chest for a chance to get more powerful weapons.
Depending on the HP of the enemy and the weapon you use, you can instantly kill one with a powerful weapon. But if your weapon’s damage is greater than the remaining HP of the enemy, it is considered as overkill. As a result, overkills are also equivalent to extra cash rewards.
The Undead Legion
Players will face 3 kinds of enemies along the way: the standard, special, and legendary bosses. These enemies can randomly appear and follow a path across the game area until they leave the battlefield or get killed. The enemies have 3 levels which tell the number of their HP.
- Standard Enemies = this category includes different kinds of infected rats, bloodthirsty crabs, and gulls. They have 20, 30, and 80 HP on level 1 while the level 3 enemies have 30, 50, and 120 HP.
- Special Enemies = this category consists of stronger enemies with also higher HP like Blackbeard’s crew of zombies. Since they are special, they can also trop bigger prizes that include treasure chests and weapons. Some of these zombies have a special aura that surrounds them to indicate that they come with special prizes.
Thus, you have to save you ammo too once you obtained special weapons to kill these enemies. Not to mention because some of them have up to 1,500 HP so they require more solid shots to kill.
- Legendary Bosses = If you have slain an enemy, you can summon one of the 3 legendary bosses on the battlefield. These bosses include Aluren the Siren, Captain Blackbeard, and the legendary underwater monster Leviathan. These big bosses have 2,500, 5,000, and 7,500 health powers so they also require more powerful weapons to take down.
Betting and prizes in Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove Slot
Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove Slot has a total of 25 pay lines that accept £0.02 to £1 bet per round. This largest prize in this game is given after killing an enemy. However, there are times when random prizes are given while you are hitting them. In this case, special weapons have more power damage to bring down stronger enemies so be sure to collect them.
This 3D slot is a high variance game with a jackpot prize that is up to 6,000x the stake. Thus, you can expect it to be risky just like other highly volatile games. However, it gives huge rewards since it also has a high RTP rating which is set at 97.5%. Therefore, you can get good returns during your gaming sessions.
About BetSoft Gaming
BetSoft Gaming is a widely known company that produces high-quality iGaming products. Backed by a solid team of experts, BetSoft continues to offer an unparalleled level of service to customers. Now, it has a collection of cinematic 3D games and popular games like the Slots3 series, ToGo collection, and more.
Committed to excellence, BetSoft kept its pledge as a reliable provider by obtaining independent certifications and licensing in various iGaming markets. BetSoft is also a multi-awarded company which received awards from:
- Migea Malta iGaming Excellence Awards
- Malta iGaming Awards
- 5 Star iGaming Media Starlet Awards
- EGR B2B Awards
- LC Awards
- G2E Asia Awards
- CV Media Innovator Award
Over the years, BetSoft gained a secure loyal client base with operators worldwide across Europe and America. Now, its games are available on more than 500 online gambling sites.
Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove Slot – Final words
For a slot game, BetSoft did a great job in developing Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove. It is far from regular slots that were experienced before even those previous games by BetSoft. Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove Slot provides a new adventure for players who look for something unique and catchy. It is not just about spinning the reels and waiting to land winning combinations. Max Quest: Dead Man’s Cove was designed to be more interactive where players can have more control over the game. Players can shoot various creatures and use different weapons to defeat enemies aside from spinning the reels. Thus, your rewards depend on how many enemies you kill.