Our intelligent and furry friends are running a game show with Yggdrasil Gaming and you are invited to play! Pushy Cats offers an exciting game engine and crisp visuals with a simple interface. This high variance game also has a lot of bonus features that you can trigger throughout the gameplay. Regardless, it has a decent RTP and a high maximum win of 20,000x stake on each spin.
|Release date:||February 21, 2022|
Where to play Pushy Cats slot
Pushy Cats slot design
Entering the game is like entering a game show studio that is full of lights and stars. Pushy Cats has a cat theme that is designed using bright and colorful imageries inside and outside the reels. Its gold and purple colors stand out and complement each other while an upbeat soundtrack plays to bring good vibes. Still, the animations are quite simple.
Pushy Cats Slot has 4 low-paying Royals that include the Jack, Queen, King, and Ace symbols. Even its premium symbols consist of 4 icons only. There’s a plate with 2 fish, a huge fish with a slice of lemon, a piece of meat, and a golden bell. As for its extra symbols on the paytable, there’s the purple Vortex Bumper, a Wild symbol with a cat, and more
Pushy Cats features
Pushy Cats showcase a lot of features in its unique grid with 5 reels and 3 rows. Depending on the current round you play, you can even play with an additional outer reel to enjoy its features more. But one thing is for sure, this slot offers more features than cats’ 9 lives. Most of its features are triggered from the Bonus Game including the Walking Wilds, Multipliers, and Bouncers.
Keep those paws scrolling until the end of this review because a lot is going on in this slot. These are the features that might keep you pushing the spin button:
Standard Wild Symbols
The standard Wild symbol of Pushy Cats appears as a purple cat in a golden frame with light bulbs. This Wild symbol functions as a replacement for all regular-paying symbols. Compared with typical slots, this Wild symbol is one of the keys to entering the Bonus Game instead of Scatter symbols only.
Sticky Wild Respins
Landing a new Wild symbol during the base game activates the Sticky Wild Respin feature that can be retriggered. It also locks all Wild symbols in their positions that can land in the middle reels only. Once you activate this feature, you can keep the Respins coming as long as you land new Wild symbols on each spin.
As mentioned above, you need the Wild symbols to enter the Bonus Game. Landing 3 Wild symbols during the base game or Sticky Wild Respins is the key to this feature. Another way to enter this Bonus Game is through the collection of 10 Paw Print Bonus symbols in the base game. This feature awards a random play that is set at either level 1, 2, 3, or Max.
The level you play determines the number and type of Bumpers. The higher level you get from the 4 levels the fewer Vortex Bumpers you can get. This means that you can also get a higher reward, especially if you get the Max level which contains all the winning Bumpers. But let’s check out the Multiplier and Walking Wilds in this feature before we jump to the Bumpers.
- Multiplier = The Bonus Game applies a global Multiplier that increases by 1 on each winning spin. This Multiplier increases without a limit with every win you land.
- Walking Wilds = As its name suggests, the Walking Wilds move 1 position in the grid on each spin. Its movement to the neighboring positions is also random.
Bonus Game Bumpers
Once the Bonus Game starts, the Bumpers line up around the 5×3 reels to look like an outer reel. If a Wild lands on a winning Bumper, it returns to its original position and activates the Bumper. All Bumpers transform into Vortexes once they are triggered. The Bonus Game feature continues to trigger extra features with Wilds and ends once there are no more Wilds around.
- Vortex Bumper = This Vortex Bumper eliminates the Wild symbols from the game area. Thus, this feature also ends once all Wilds are eliminated.
- Multiplier Bumper = This Bumper adds 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, or 5x to the total global Multiplier. Its symbol shows a random Multiplier value.
- Cash Bumper = This Bumper awards 1x, 3x, 5x, or 50x cash prizes that are multiplied by the current multiplier you get. Its symbol shows a stack of gold coins with an engraved paw and the value of the Multiplier you won.
- U-Turn Bumper = This Bumper shows the U-Turn Arrow symbol. It bounces the Wild back to the grid to save it.
- Extra Wild Bumper = This Bumper adds 1 to 2 extra Wilds to the game area. Its symbol looks shows the WILD logo and its value inside a golden frame with light bulbs. The shadow of a cat also shows behind the added value.
- Bonus Bumper = This Bumper adds new winning Bumpers around the reels. As a Bonus Bumper, it shows a huge Star symbol that is also framed with light bulbs.
Getting a higher level in the bonus round should not be that hard all the time. Thus, Pushy Cats Slot comes with a Gamble feature that you can take any time to get a higher Bonus Game level. But if you lose the Gamble, the Bonus Game will not start.
You can buy your way into the Bonus Game using the Buy Bonus feature. You can buy either the level 1 to 3 Bonus Game or the Max level Bonus Game. A discount from the Paw Collection can be applied to the level 1 to 3 option.
This feature increases your chance of entering the Bonus Game. However, using the Golden Bet costs 50% extra on each spin and it doesn’t affect the Bonus Game Bumpers.
Pushy Cats RTP, betting and prizes
Pushy Cats is played in 20 pay lines and each game costs £0.20 to £100 bet. You can adjust your bets below the reels and spin manually or opt for the customizable Auto Spin mode. Pushy Cats is a highly volatile slot with a 96% RTP. This average return is combined with a 20% hit frequency that can land a win in every 5 spins on average.
Winning in this slot can reward you up to 20,000x the stake with the help of its bonus features and its top-paying symbols. The low-paying Royal symbols are worth at least 0.2x for 3 matching symbols and up to 5x for 5 winning symbols. Its high-paying symbols are worth 1x to 25x the stake for 3 to 5 matching symbols.
Pushy Cats can appeal to pet owners and cat lovers thanks to its charming look. It has a soft vibe that is combined with a lot of bonus features that can incite players.
Pushy Cats RTP (Return To Player) is 96%.
Pushy Cats was developed by Yggdrasil, which mostly releases games of other providers through its YG Masters Program.
Pushy Cats is a high volatility slot.