The legendary Sirens returns in TrueLab as Siren Symphony to continue luring sailors into the ocean. But despite being dangerous, the Sirens will still offer you a choice of Bonus Spins with different volatility. Each Siren Bonus Spin offers different levels of volatility so choose wisely. The Helm of Fortune is also back to help you find the right path and win up to 30,000x bet!
|RTP:||96.33% – 96.37%|
Siren Symphony slot features
Siren Symphony has 5 reels and 3 rows. It features 3 different Bonus Spins with Multipliers, Bet Prizes, and Buy Bonus.
Three Wild Sirens are waiting for you on your way to the treasure chest. These Nudging Wild Sirens can replace all paying symbols except for the Scatters and land on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th reels. The Wild Sirens always nudge to cover an entire reel similar to the first version: Siren Song.
Another type of Wild is the Skull Wild symbol that becomes sticky. This Sticky Skull Wild shows up only during the Emerald Bonus Spins.
The Pearl is still the Scatter symbol that can land on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th reels. Similar to the Siren Song, these Pearl Scatter symbols grant an entry to the bonus round.
Two Bonus symbols can appear during the bonus round. One is a high-paying Silver Fish in the Silver Bonus Spins and the Keys in the Crimson Bonus Spins.
Three Pearl Scatter symbols trigger the Bonus Spins. You can choose one of the Bonus Spins below that give 10 Bonus Spins each:
- Emerald Bonus Spins (Lower Volatility) = Emerald turns all Skull Wilds into sticky symbols and shows the Pirate’s face. All first Wild symbols that appear also grant an extra spin.
- Silver Bonus Spins (Higher Volatility) = Silver places 4 to 15 Bonus Fish symbols on random positions. Silver also bestows scattered Multipliers on random Bonus Fish on each spin.
- Crimson Bonus Spins (Medium Volatility) = Crimson collects all keys that can open the treasure chests in the Pick & Click bonus. The number of picks you can make is equal to the number of keys you collected.
Crimson Pick & Click
This bonus displays 10 treasure chests that rest in the depths of the sea. Each chest is loaded with a random prize:
- One chest holds a key. The key chests give 2 to 4 extra keys during the session.
- One chest holds a Multiplier. These Multiplier chests multiply the bet chests by 2 and award an extra key. Once the Multiplier chests are revealed, the remaining chests are closed and reroll to be unlocked again.
- There are always 8 bet chests. They give a random number of bets from the pool that’s multiplied by the current Multiplier that ranges from 1 to 500.
Each key can open 1 chest only. This bonus feature ends once you used all your collected keys.
Helm of Fortune
Regardless of what the Sirens offer you, you will get a chance to spin the Helm of Fortune after the Bonus Spins. You can either win a multiplier that is applied to your Bonus Spins wins or an extra bet reward. The Multipliers range from 2x, 3x, 5x, to 10x while the bets range from 5, 10, 25, 100.
The Buy Bonus option will lead you to the shortest path to the treasure chest. This feature opens a menu where you can choose your preferred Bonus Spins option.
Siren Symphony slot RTP, betting and prizes
This slot offers 25 fixed pay lines and a £0.25 to £250 betting range. You can still maximize its Max Bet and Auto Spin modes for more spin options. Siren Song is a highly volatile slot with 96.33% to 96.37% RTP. Siren Symphony possibly remains highly volatile with a theoretical 96.13% RTP so you should stay alert. It also has a maximum payout of up to 30,000x bets.
Nothing much has changed in Siren Symphony when compared to the first release Siren Song. The symbols, grid layout, underwater settings, and overall vibes are the same. The RTP has reduced a bit but TrueLab kept its old maximum win so it looks like they just changed the title. The visuals, animations, and features are great but TrueLab could’ve changed more or added new features to surprise players.
Pacific Gold slot RTP ranges between 96.33% and 96.37%.
Siren Symphony is the work of TrueLab game provider.
Siren Symphony is a high volatility slot.
Submit your review
Unfortunately TrueLab did not bring any enhancements to this game.