Black Friday is almost here, which means that casinos will take a part of it too. Cashmio has been one of the first ones to tell us about their upcoming promotions.
For those who aren´t sure of what Friday are we talking about, it will be coming Friday, the 23rd of November. It will be one of the biggest days for shops this year. Basically, they will be selling things we do not need for a slightly cheaper price. That will make some people to go crazy. They want things, that they don´t really need.
At least any extra casino offers are good. We would be playing anyway, so getting something on top of that just doubles the fun but only, if the terms are friendly and the casino is good.
Therefore, we are happy to promote Cashmio and their Black Friday campaign. They have good terms for the players and so far we haven´t heard a bad word of them ever since they were launched.
Let´s look at the campaign:
- There is a leaderboard.
- There are up to 100 Mega Dega spins available for someone. ( Each spin has a £1 value)
- The competition is up on the 23rd of November, from 12.00 CET until 23.59 CET
- You´ll earn one point on the leaderboard for every spin. (Minimum bet £0.40)
- Mega Dega spins have a value of £1 and they are available on Vikings go to Hell slot.
- Prizepool looks like this:
1st. gets 100 Mega Dega spins
2nd. gets 90 Mega Dega spins
3rd. gets 80 Mega Dega spins
4th. gets 50 Mega Dega spins
5th. gets20 Mega Dega spins
6th. gets 10 Mega Dega spins
- Playing these slots grant you points on the campaign: The Invisible Man, Book of Dead, Zombies, Mythic Maiden, Psycho, Creepy Carnival, House of Fun, Wicked Circus, Mythic Maiden, Moon Princess, Blood Suckers 2, Blood Suckers and Universal Monsters – the Phantom’s Curse.
- Mega Dega spins hold a 45x WR.
- Betser Casino will be open by the end of 2018!
- Terms and conditions apply. 18+