Newest addition to this year´s christmas campaigns have just come from PlayOjo and particularly from EGO. Their campaign is not so much about christmassy stuff. You can actually win a mini to yourself. We are not talking about a pony but this popular car. And not just one, there are 4 minis to win.
Basically, the more you play, the closer you are to winning it. Winner is the player, who collected the biggest amount of points each week between 10th of December and 6th of January.
And how to get these points?
First, you need to collect tickets, which you can get everyday. Then you need to spin a wheel with one ticket. The wheel will show the amount of points you will get and you get to climb up the leaderboard.
There are certain games you have to play to get tickets:
- From 10th of December until 16th of December: Baron Samedi
- From 17th of December until 23 of December: Reactoonz
- From 24th of December until 30th of December: Spinning Wilds
- From 31st of December until 6th of January: Pink Elephants
After every week there are prizes which are looking for a new home. Worry not, if the Mini will not be in your garage, there are many other things and experiences to win:
- 1st player: Mini cooper(you can choose the colour between Moonwalk Grey, Pepper White, Chili Red, Volcanic Orange, Midnight Black, British Racing Green, Deep Blue, Blazing Red, Electric Blue and Melting Silver.
- 2nd player: 2 tickets to a destination you´ll choose
- 3rd player: 75 -inches Samsung Ultra HD Smart-TV
- 4th – 6th player: Amazon vouchers
What truly makes this campaign interesting, is that the winner is not just the player who plays the most. Obviously, you need to play quite some to compete against others, but in the end it is about luck who will drive home in a new car. That car is instantly yours, no wagering requirements after winning it!
P.S. You can actually buy these tickets too for just £1. A bit on unfair feature, but still it does not mean that the “already millionaire” will be the luckiest one.[featured site=’Playojo’ ][/featured]