Remember Highroller Casino? Early this year it was one of the most waited brands in the UK but after it was released, many felt disappointed as they were expecting a brand that has something extraordinary for high rollers. Seems like this brand did not live to its name.
Despite not being what high rollers expected, the brand still looks good, has an interesting story and is operated by MT Securetrade Ltd, a business behind many success stories. This was the main reason why the expectations were high. Still, we would put it to the top 20 casinos in the UK.
So, we have received news today from them. They have a new welcome bonus. Do not expect too much, it´s still not targeted to high rollers. This is something for someone who likes extra spins for a few days in a row:
Make a deposit, no matter how big. Then you get:
- £1 bet on Dream Catcher slot. Winnings are wager free.
- On day 2. 10 spins on Turn it up.
- On day 3. 10 spins on Northern Sky.
- On day 4. 10 spins on Starburst.
- On day 5. 10 spins on Second Strike.
- On day 6. 10 spins on Book of Dead.
Even though this is not particularly interesting for high rollers, it is still interesting for average players. After all, it is 10 spins for 5 days with reasonable wagering requirements. All the free spins carry only a 35x wagering requirement.
- For new customers only:
- 100% $100 + 100 extra spins
- Note: UK players are not accepted anymore