|6×8 Cascading Grid
|1st February 2024
Aztec Clusters Demo Free Play
Aztec Clusters Gameplay
Aztec Clusters is a BGaming collaboration with Casinolytics and the result of 10,000+ hours of live-streaming research and AI analysis designed to craft gameplay with mass appeal. Prepare for Mesoamerican visuals and lengthy spin sequences of cascading symbols with cluster pays, in an industry-first, AI-influenced design.
- Cluster Pays: Wins formed by groups of 5+ symbols, horizontally or vertically adjacent in ‘clusters’
- Cascading Symbols: Winning symbols disappear to be replaced by a cascade of existing and new ones
- Dig-Up Feature: As clusters disappear, Scatter, Wild, Booster & Destroyer symbols can appear randomly in vacant cells
- Multiplier Cells: Each winning cluster leaves one marked position with an x2 multiplier, which is applied to subsequent wins and increased by an additional x2 with each win thereafter
- Sticky Wilds: A wild symbol can appear at random after a winning spin, which gains an x10 multiplier following a subsequent win, plus x10 each time thereafter up to a maximum of x100
- Booster Symbol: Adds x2 to all multiplier cells and an x10 to all wilds in view
- Destroyer Symbol: Destroys all non-paying low-value symbols, triggering a cascade
- Bonus Game: A free spins round with special features
At the heart of the game is the cluster pays and cascading symbols combo, which activates when five or more symbols match in a cluster. Winning symbols disappear before existing and new ones fill the gaps. Complementing this marriage, the Dig Up feature can randomly produce a scatter, sticky wild, Booster or Destroyer symbol as clusters disappear. Scatter symbols contribute towards the three required to trigger a bonus, while the other symbols activate special features.
On that note, wilds substitute for all pay symbols in wins and stick on the reels until the end of a spin sequence (gaining an x10 multiplier each time it forms part of a win). The Booster symbol increases multiplier values, and the Destroyer triggers a cascade as it removes low-paying symbols. In addition, as clusters explode, a multiplier cell appears in a randomly chosen position. Multiplier cells multiply any win they overlay and start at x2 before adding x2 with each subsequent win.
Five or more symbols award a win on Aztec Clusters, though you will need to match 15+ for top-end pays. Starting at the low end, the four gemstone pay symbols award from 16x to 32x your bet for matching 15+ symbols. Three Aztec masks in green, red, and purple complete the line-up as the high-payers, which will pay from 48x to 120x your bet for clusters of fifteen or more.
Land three to six scatter symbols to trigger the Aztec Clusters Free Spins. Three, four, five or six scatters award 10, 12, 15 and 20 free spins, respectively. At the start of the round, the triggering scatters transform their positions into wild symbols or cell multipliers with an x10 starting value. During the bonus, landing three or more scatters on a spin awards extra spins and transforms the additional scatter positions accordingly, at the same values.
Where available, you can buy direct access to the Aztec Clusters Bonus Game by using a Bonus Buy feature. There are four free spin options plus an enhanced spin option for a fixed price based on bet multiplier:
- Free Spins | 100x Bet: A regular bonus triggering spin
- Free Spins + 1 Guaranteed Wilds | 200x Bet: A bonus triggering spin with one sticky wild guaranteed
- Free Spins + 2 Guaranteed Wilds | 400x Bet: A bonus triggering spin with two sticky wilds guaranteed
- Free Spins + 3 Guaranteed Wilds | 800x Bet: A bonus triggering spin with three sticky wilds guaranteed
- Wild Spin | Extremely Volatile | 20x Bet: A spin with a Dig-Up feature and one Sticky Wild guaranteed
Aztec Clusters – Final Thoughts
AI steered, Aztec Clusters is designed to give live streamers action-packed fuel for the masses. A highly popular genre, the game has some serious competition from legendary, cascading, cluster-pays forebearers, such as the Jammin’ Jars or Reactoonz titles by Push Gaming and Play’n GO.
What’s nice for fans of the aforementioned, is that Aztec Clusters will strike a familiar chord, blending the captivating rhythm of cascading grid slots with increasing multiplier wilds, plus random features on top. Akin to a loosely based combo of the two landmark games, yet still unique enough to feel original, Aztec Clusters is a fun spin for cascading slot fans and a worthy contender for fame within the genre.